HCLSoftware Trust Center
We are committed to delivering the security and privacy our customers depend on.
Software security is critically important to HCL and our valued clients. The HCL security strategy covers all aspects of our business, including corporate and organizational security policies, incident management and response, business continuity and disaster recovery, secure software development processes, and privacy.
Learn more about the policies and checkpoints that govern our development lifecycle.
HCLSOFTWARE PSIRT ->
HCLSOFTWARE TOMS ->
HCLSOFTWARE SECURITY COLLATERAL ->
HCLSOFTWARE SECURITY CERTIFICATIONS ->
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY ->
STATEMENT OF APPLICABILITY ->
STANDARD INFORMATION GATHERING QUESTIONNAIRE
Secure Product Development
- Requirements Management
- All aspects of Architecture and Design
- Secure Engineering Practices
- Risk Management
- Threat modelling
- Code scanning
- Coding and Coding standards
- Review and test methods at all stages
- Defect Management
Secure Product Support
Our Product Support teams protect our customer data and information by collecting only vital information, limiting access to customer contact information and case data to only those who are actively working to troubleshoot the reported problem, and encrypting customer sensitive information making it unreadable to anyone other than the intended party. Our data protection policy includes:
- Collecting only vital company and contact information.
- Communicating customer information and data via HTTPS and Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols.
- Sending diagnostic data via SFTP or HTTPS using TLS protocols and encrypting stored data using the AES algorithm.