June 30, 2023 – HCL is simplifying its HCL Digital Experience offering and giving customers the opportunity to transition to a proven and predictable consumption-based subscription licensing.
Effective immediately, HCL is removing all Perpetual (PVU and Authorized User) HCL Digital Experience license packages for new license sales. However, DX customers can renew their S&S-associated E-Parts until June 30th, 2024.
After June 30, 2025, all Digital Experience software entitlements and product support will be available only through the HCL Digital Experience Cloud Native 9.5 consumption-based offering. For more information please reference Simplified Pricing, More Value: HCL Digital Experience Cloud-Native 9.5 Bundle with User Session Pricing.
|HCL Digital Experience End of Marketing (EOM) Offerings|
|HCL Customer Experience Suite|
|HCL Digital Experience Manager|
|HCL Employee Experience Suite|
|HCL Portal Extend|
|HCL Portal Enable|
|HCL Portal Express|
|HCL Portal Server|
|HCL Web Content Manager|
|HCL Web Experience Factory|
For the latest information about HCL DX:
- Subscribe to the latest HCL DX news, interact with peer and HCL practitioners in the HCL DX Q&A forums and DX User Group.
- Access DX training materials in the HCLSoftware U
- Take a test drive of HCL Digital Experience 9.5 from the HCL SoFy platform
- Continue your journey with HCL DX v9.5 and expand your TCO with hundreds of new features, fixes, security updates and Kubernetes capabilities like auto-scaling & self-healing environments.
- Enroll in a complementary HCL Accelerator program for expert guidance to modernize, upgrade and maximize the business and technical value of your Digital Experience solutions
If you have questions, please contact your HCL sales representative or Business Partner, or contact us directly.
DX Product Team