HCL DevOps Model RealTime in Code Trial
DevOps Model RealTime in Code is a tool for creating stateful, event-driven realtime applications in C++.
- Create your application using the Art language which provides high-level concepts such as state machines, capsules, protocols, events, ports, etc.
- Use graphical diagrams for viewing and designing state machines, composite structures and class hierarchies
- Detect errors early by means of customizable semantic validation rules that run automatically as you type
- Automatically generate optimized and highly performant C++ code that can be built into an application by any C++ compiler
- Run DevOps Model RealTime in Code within Visual Studio Code or Eclipse Theia, either as a desktop or web application