In today’s world, the rate at which organizations are switching over to remote working is increasing on a regular basis.Therefore, maintaining collaboration across the global workforce, along with enhancing employee experience, has become the primary focus. This is also essential for maximizing operational resilience. To navigate these challenges in remote working—while ensuring better business performance—productivity management becomes a critical lever for competitive advantage.
Productivity management for an individual, a team, or an organization revolves around four components: The ability to plan strategically, taking a 360-degree view of data; staying focused on a task at hand; aided by minimized hindrance and encouraged by recognition; and finally, the ability to prioritize work and follow through consistently.
Collaborative technologies and solutions can help us achieve these.
HCL Nippon is a contactless and automated solution that accurately captures effort and output data, keeping employee privacy at its core in a remote working environment. HCL Nippon correlates the two measurements and gives us an insight into the productivity of the team and employee wellness. The workforce management software empowers stakeholders with better workforce management, performance analysis, improvement measures, and eliminates workforce inefficiencies.
- Engagement tracking
- Input effort tracking
- Engagement tracking
- Input effort tracking
- Effort: Output mapping
HCL Nippon Buddy App: Personal Dashboard For Employee Wellness
For firms that value their employees’ work-life balance, HCL Nippon is an app that helps maintain employee wellness and provides a way to work better in the new normal. This workforce management software equips one with a time-based view on work habits, an account of the daily efforts, and proactive employee engagement.
Graphical insight into work habits
Time-based view of user activities, applications, and purpose
Customizable for user summary
Enable the user to view and account daily efforts for better workforce productivity
HCL Nippon Buddy Enables Employees To
Compare the work time and percentage of time on core activities
Deeper insights into time and effort through data analytics
Clear visibility into effort data Creating efficacy with transparency
Experience An Array Of Work-Process Benefits
Telecommuting (remote workforce)
- Embracing the hybrid work culture
- Guide your team to operate efficiently across time zones
- Productivity intelligence to improve remote working patterns
Workforce productivity and analytics
- Empowering workforce, processes, and technology with data-driven decisions
- Identifying skill gaps, and enabling cross-skilling and upskilling requirements
- Analytics to make workforce agile, data-driven, and more efficient
- Building a transparent and high-performing work culture
- Analyze work patterns across different custom-defined phases: Sprints, Iterations, and Releases
- Correlation between the team’s SLA performance and the overall team’s effort
- Measure the effectiveness of training, or change implemented
- Help teams define ‘focus hours’ based on data analysis to encourage more time on core work
- Empowered with data for an enhanced work-life balance
- Promote and reward good work practices using Work Yoga challenges
- Promote mindfulness and wellness with ‘Take a break’ reminder pop-ups
- Reduced prolonged work hours
- Significant reduction in ‘after-work’ hours
Leverage deep data analytics across organizational levels to meet varied objectives
Promote a culture of continuous improvement that empowers everyone in your organization to set and achieve big goals.
Promote a culture of continuous improvement that empowers everyone in your organization to set and achieve big goals:
- Achieve full clarity into efforts across the enterprise
- Get a cross-functional view of the efforts
- Anticipate impact through predictive analytics
- Identify workforce inefficiencies
Develop, retain, and engage teams across your organization with HR workforce analytics that deliver productivity insights.
Develop, retain, and engage teams across your organization with HR workforce analytics that deliver productivity insights:
- Get a view on organization work patterns
- Collect data for positive HR interventions
- Obtain information to aid objective performance evaluation
Develop and maintain an environment where the team works together to for achieving collective goals.
Develop and maintain an environment where the team works together to for achieving collective goals:
- Understand team capacity utilization
- Measure team and employee effectiveness
- Identify top talent for role enhancement
- Identify skill improvement needs
The data collected is pivotal in employee self-assessment and improvement.
The data collected is pivotal in employee self-assessment and improvement:
- Understand how much effort is being put
- Distribute time across critical and non-critical activities
- Understand the output created
- Look for self-improvement opportunities