The newest update to the cloud native integrated marketing platform helps marketers deliver personalized engagements that is easy to build and optimize, and faster to execute, all while being compliant with customer preferences.
The HCL Unica spring release continue to enhance precision marketing at scale with key updates to the cloud native integrated marketing platform that includes industry journey templates as well as highly personalizable Customer consents and preferences, but also Real-time channel insights and playback with all the support for more secured AWS and Azure cloud native deployment.
Key features and benefits of
the updated HCL Unica platform
- Quick start industry-specific journey templates, and journeys that support masking of customer PI data, channel capacity constraints and regional contact preferences.
- Real-time channel insights and playback to understand customer engagement and optimized personalization strategy.
- Out-of-the-box preference center to capture omnichannel customer consent and seamlessly enforce them across digital campaigns.
- Elevated digital messaging that is compliant with channel capacity constraints, regional contact preferences, customer preferences and landing pages that are highly personalized.
- More secure deployments with enhanced password encryption, AWS secret manager support and support for HCL Unica Discover deployment on Azure.